Saturday, December 14, 2013

Some Pretty Reckless Love






I have to admit, when I first saw Taylor Momsen's transformation from "good girl" to "rocker chic"/ "bad girl" I had some serious doubts it wasn't a Gossip Girl gimic or publicity.  But she and her awesome band The Pretty Reckless have proven me wrong.  I am a bit obsessed with them right now.  As you might have noticed I have a soft spot for those lost women that want their lover to be good to them, as well have found a place to belong in their art, and are generally unsure of who they are and how they belong in this funny dark world of ours.  I searched some performances and nothing about how they perform caught my attention, until I saw more intimate and less performances from tv shows.  Enjoy<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive